Thursday, October 29, 2009

blog love

guess what? I was sent an award from wedding blog friend Stacy! Who knew a girl could be so happy to have blog friends?!I'm to pass it on to 10 bloggers and tell you all 10 things about me. Is this the blogger's chain letter? You betcha!

here are my blog friends (shucks I don't yet have 10 and they all seem to have the award already!)

Postcards from Concrete
A Chocolate Lover's Confessions
Buhdoop
You Can't Take it With You

and some daily reads

A Practical Wedding
The Broke-Ass Bride
A Cup of Jo
Accordions and Lace
Earth Friendly Weddings
Broken*Saucer


ten things with no particular importance or order

1. I'm currently in school for graphic design while working full time
2. I love antiques, thrift stores, and consignments shops
3. My family is from Wisconsin so any time I see someone wearing a Wisconsin jersey of any kind i say "Go Pack Go!" with a smile as I walk by
4. One of my best friends got married in Vegas last weekend - amazing.
5. I'm obsessed with my new niece, Kate
6. I moved back to Boston with Mike after living in LA for 6 years and miss our LA friends every day
7. I work from home and sport a uniform of yoga pants and a hoodie on most days
8. I used to design and build movie sets, and loved it
9. I collect old cameras (among other things)
10. Mike used to tell me he was gonna marry me someday after too many drinks long before we started dating

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I love no. 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you collect old cameras! I just gave you this award again (but don't worry, I don't expect you to do this all again!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congartulations! Thank you for the award as well :)

    I am jealous of #7

    ReplyDelete