Monday, November 9, 2009

love a girl who holds the world in a paper cup

i'm in total romance land today thinking about love songs and romantic movies. I know this song was written for a son, but that doesn't mean its not about love.



Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup.
Drink it up.
Love her and she'll bring you luck.
And if you find she helps your mind, better take her home.
Don't you live alone.
Try to earn what lovers own.

And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.

2 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful!
    I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always taking songs 'out of context' to figure out how to relate them to a love song or something/someone else. :) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete